August 23, 2023
The NEW avca.org
The AVCA is excited to officially launch our new website. Over the last year AVCA has completely revamped the look, feel and functionality of avca.org. We put a focus on showcasing the excitement of our sport and breadth of our community with most photos used on the site being submitted by members. The new avca.org is built to immerse coaches, athletes and fans in volleyball with an easy to navigate look and feel featuring:
- Groups pages with resources, news, events and awards curated for your needs.
- Interactive poll dashboard where all poll information can be accessed from one place. Plus AVCA poll archives dating back to 1982!
- Filterable awards directory where you can find awards accepting nominations that you or your athletes are eligible for. You can also explore past awards recipients.
- An ever-expanding resource library featuring a collection of seminars, webinars, drills and more (created by coaches for coaches) that curates and filters content to help you improve on and off the court.
- Access to the latest news across the sport of volleyball from all disciplines.
- A sortable event calendar so you never miss an opportunity to watch volleyball, or participate in educational & networking opportunities
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
If you have feedback on the new site, please share with Allison Ivetic, AVCA Director of Marketing, Education & Events. If you’d like to see your team reflected on the website, you can continue to submit photos.